Au-delà des limbes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -34%
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( ...
Voir le deal
152 €

Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Connor Webber

Connor Webber

Feuille de personnage
Age du personnage:
Type d'univers: fantasy/réaliste... etc.
Métier/fonction:

Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais Empty
MessageSujet: Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais   Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais I_icon_minitimeDim 16 Oct 2011 - 19:56

Here we go! A few months ago, Connor was standing up front to distributor of water, on the hall of the Trinity College at Dublin. Here, he hears someone said that a journey was organised to do some exchange studies with student all around the world. After several days to think about that, he decided to talk with organizer and take some information about the different trips and countries. Finally, he took the decision to move on USA because he wanted to saw another country and possibly meet new people. That trip will be great!

After packing is bag with some clothes, and some other think, he was ready to go at the airport and take the plane. In the airport, he started by the first think to do, get the ticket to take is flight. When he finishes doing that think, he started to walk in the airport to staring the entire destination. The student was very concentrated on the informatics board who indicated the fly and he collide with someone. Connor catching up the girl with is hands, just before she fall on the floor.

- I’m very sorry about that, I was concentred on the informatics board and I don’t see you. Are you all right?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Noreen O'Brien

Noreen O'Brien

Feuille de personnage
Age du personnage: 19 ans
Type d'univers: University (rp in english)
Métier/fonction: Student

MessageSujet: Re: Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais   Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais I_icon_minitimeDim 16 Oct 2011 - 20:37

To travel. What more? Noreen was not accustomed to unknown destinations, she never had money for leave home. But she had received a scolarship for her brilliant marks. The occasion to leave her family. But no regrets! She was very excited!

She made her luggage and took the bus for the airport. The first time that she saw this place. Naturally, she was alone, her mother didn't have time and her stepfather... no, she didn't want to see him ! She preferred to be alone in this huge airport.

First, looking for his plane, don't panic. The eyes on billboards, she ended up hitting someone and let out a little cry. A young man, stopped her and she found her balance.

" I’m very sorry about that, I was concentred on the informatics board and I don’t see you. Are you all right? "

" Sorry... " she started, confused.

And as he apologized, she added:

" Non, it's my fault, I'm looking the board... "

She smiled slightly and prepared to continue on his way when she hesitated and said:

" Hum... Do you know where is the plane for Portland? "

She showed the board of the hand, lost. It was easier to take the bus. She put her backpack for a moment at her feet and looked around trying to locate.

" I think my flight is about in 10 minutes but I can't find the gate! "

She glanced at his watch, starting to stress a little. Perhaps she would have done better to ask a counter. But there were so many people! The queues were too long! She would have had to leave early from home!

Dernière édition par Noreen O'Brien le Dim 27 Nov 2011 - 13:49, édité 1 fois
Connor Webber

Connor Webber

Feuille de personnage
Age du personnage:
Métier/fonction:

MessageSujet: Re: Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais   Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais I_icon_minitimeVen 25 Nov 2011 - 18:43

Connor was very excited to travel in another country, because he never did it before. However, who didn’t need some adventure in is life?! This is in this mind that Connor go to the airport to take is plane. Normally, he pay attention to people around him, but when he see her and realize that he will not be able to stop at the right moment, it was too late.

«Sorry...»

Connor looks at her in the eyes to check if everything that ok. She seems like everything that ok. That Perfect!

" Hum... Do you know where is the plane for Portland? "

Portland? Seriously? Connor checks is own tickets to note she got the same plane as he!

- Do you really go at Portland? Because I think we were in the same plane.

When she answers that the flight will quit in ten minutes, he open little more is eyes and check again the billboard. They will have much time in plane to talks about everything, but now, the more important, take the plane! When he was sure to know where they can take the plane, he invited her to follow him in the left direction of the airport. Many people starring at the different gates and after a little while, they arrived at the front of the gates 3. Here, there is a line to access to plane. Connor takes is passport in his pocket and show it to the girl standing before the door.

After a little while, Connor was sit at the left side to Noreen, because he knows her and he doesn’t want to sit with anyone’s.

- My name is Connor, and you?

With all happen in the airport, they don’t really have time to present each other.
Noreen O'Brien

Noreen O'Brien

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais   Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais I_icon_minitimeDim 27 Nov 2011 - 15:07

Noreen could not allow to miss her) plane. She absolutely had to leave from here. The stranger's answer surprised her, worried her a little bit also: she did not appreciate many to speak to people that she did not know. She thus sketched a smile embarrassed, a little bit ill-at-ease, hoping that it was not that an excuse to follow her.

The young man seemed to worry by becoming aware that their plane took off in ten minutes. Maybe he said the truth and they were really on the same flight. She followed suit him, relieved to see that he had found well and truly the boarding gate number 3. She had already registered her luggage, fortunately, did not stay in her more than her backpack which she kept with her.

They eventually sat down. Noreen took the plane for the first time and she looked around her, a little bit nervous. She was near the porthole and looked one moment at the landscape which amounted to a tarred runway.

" My name is Connor, and you? "

These some words made her react. The plane was filled with students whose certain faces she knew without wanting to get involved to it. Connor was doubtless too of a university of neighborhood.

" I'm Noreen. Few seconds and she added, nice to meet you. "

People had stopped settling down and it was question of safety instructions which served only to make even more nervous the young woman. Finally, planes took off and landed every day without troubles, it was not right there that the flight takes place badly.

" You are also student? " She asked finally to change her ideas.

She had a new look at the porthole, then at the closest travelers, nervous. No, nobody whom she really knew. So much the better. But she would feel better once in the airs. Far from here. She jumped one moment by perceiving a steward, but calmed down so fast. False alarm.

" I study in biology, " she started again to avoid worrying too much and because Connor had to wonder why she so looked of quite sides.

[hrp : désolée, j'ai essayé de développer un peu mes phrases mais du coup j'ai l'impression que c'est plutôt mauvais comme anglais. J'espère que ça reste compréhensible. -__-]
Connor Webber

Connor Webber

Feuille de personnage
Age du personnage:
Métier/fonction:

MessageSujet: Re: Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais   Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Déc 2011 - 18:22

Connor is a guy who really likes to speak with anyone else and he realized that girl doesn’t like this, because she sketched a smile embarrassed to Connor. He didn’t know how to forgive him, but when the girl said that our plane took off on ten minute, he just wake up and try to reach the gate as fast possible. Of course, he asks to the girl to follow him, because they are in the same plane. When they finally are on the line, Connor adjusts his bag on his shoulder and give is passport to the girl who stand at the gate to check the tickets and passport.

Connor takes sit just near the girl with who he collides with. She looks little bit nervous and he decided to present himself to her, just to make her forget want will happen few minute later.

«I’m Noreen. Nice to meet you. "

- Nice to meet you too.

The student concentred is attention on the man who gives some instruction if something happens during the plane, but Connor knows the probability that something happen was very very very small so…He doesn’t have any reason to panic at this moment.

" You are also student?

Oh…maybe the young woman wasn’t too shy? She asks a question by herself!

- Yes, I am. Actually I study at Trinity College, at Dublin. I don’t know if you know where is it?

Connor noted that she doesn’t have any accent and normally, every English people had an accent if they don’t come from Ireland. He looks in the same direction of Noreen, trying to know what she looks for. After a little time, he just realized that she was very nervous, but he didn’t know how he can change her minds.

" I study in biology, "

- Really? That seems really nice and hard?

When he finish is sentence, the pilot of plane, tell at all passengers that will took off now. Really! Connor waits for this moment about many months ago. They will finally discover what life on U.S.A, especially at Portland! After doing some tours of the landing strip, they took off and they were in the sky.

- I study literature, to Trinity College. Why do you choose biology?
Noreen O'Brien

Noreen O'Brien

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais   Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais I_icon_minitimeJeu 5 Jan 2012 - 18:10

Noreen jumped when she heard the name of the university. What a fate! She came there exactly!

" Yes, I know, of course! I come there! "

It was a good university, the most ancient of Ireland and the young woman had not been little proud when she had been able to join it. She had worked hard to have the level and pick up her grant. At the moment it was a question of obtaining her diploma.

She raised shoulders when he expressed himself on the biology.

" It is very interesting. Difficult no more than the other matter when we want to study it completely. "

Then, she noticed that the plane moved and took off. It was necessary to expect it, but she hung on to her siege of all her strengths and closed eyes, time to become used. She had just confided a new fear: the flights. She inspired completely.

Connor started finally again speaking and she dared to reopen eyes, having a nervous look by the porthole before putting back her attention on him.

What? What had he said? She appeared one moment somewhere else, looked again around them of an air a little lost before smiling, as if she was relieved. Then she says to himself that it was time to answer if she did not want to hurt him. He had just spoken about his own studies and she made an effort to remember itself of what he had just said.

" Oh, literature? "

And... He had asked her... She calmed down little and appeared to relax.

" I always liked the biology. I would like to become a researcher in plant biology or in genetics, I do not know too much. "

She kept silent one moment, hesitating. Finally, she opened her backpack and took out a small-sized but thick pad of it. Inside were dried plants and hand-written notes.

" I hope I can also complete my herbarium by travelling a little. "

She turned some pages and let him look at little if it interested him, before tidying up it carefully.

" And you? Why to have chosen the literature? "

She listened to her answer before starting again:

" You are also going to study at the university of Portland either the city is only a stage for you? "
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais   Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais I_icon_minitime

Exchange studies [University/city] Anglais
Page 1 sur 1